Lose Weight Without Spending Money On Gym
The thought of working your socks off, while someone looks on from a corner, observing you and keeping tabs might not be appealing. The same goes for forking out a certain amount for a run in at the gym.
If you are one of those who are looking to lose weight, and do so all by yourself and also keeping your money in your pocket, then there might be hope for you yet. You can actually lose weight without going to the gym and when you want to sweat it out, you can do so without anyone prying.
– Do pushups: this, more or less is the same as pushing weight; only in this case, you would be pushing your own body weight. Pushing one’s body weight isn’t an easy task, especially if you are new to it.… Continue reading
Female fitness is certainly surrounded by a large number of myths, which prove to be quite misleading. In this post, we will take a look at some of the most common of these myths and we will reveal the actual truths behind them.
Common female fitness myths debunked
Here are five of the most common myths that you will hear about female fitness:
By lifting weights, you will build bulk
This is one of the most common myths around female fitness. Even if women and men follow the same procedures for muscle training and lift weights, women do not build bulk in the same manner as men do.
By working out, you will be strengthening your muscles. Being a woman, you do not possess the same testosterone levels as a male does. Consequently, even with years of weight training, it is… Continue reading
Weight loss treatments and supplements are widely available. Using these proves to be beneficial for reducing several pounds per in a month.
But, never use weight loss plans, pills, supplements blindly. Do not follow workouts that you can’t continue.
To understand what major mistakes people make while losing weight read below.
1. First biggest mistake is to focus on just one activity. Either cut down your diet plans to very less food intake or just following a walk is not enough to get faster results of weight loss. Always consider both. Follow a diet plan along with exercise gives best results. It maintains health of the body.
2. Second mistake that is most common is to cut down your food too much that you start facing a problem of deprivation. No need to stop eating or skipping meals to reduce weight. Eat well… Continue reading
Top 7 weight loss motivation tips
Motivation is the major process that works behind whole weight loss plans. Without motivation people never lose weight.
Success of losing several pounds depends on your level of motivation. Following are best weight loss motivation tips.
1. First best tip is to make a list of all benefits that you will go to get after losing weight. Healthy life, tight clothes and unique dressing, your favorite jeans and etc.
You may want to enjoy swimming in a suit which you only wear with less weight. Read these benefits daily to stay motivated.
2. Never choose a diet plan that is against your likes. No need to start a high fiber diet if you do not want to eat. Low carb diets work best. Only follow the diet plan when you feel you can follow it. Search… Continue reading