Lunges target your lower body especially your butts, abs and legs. Lunges require proper techniques in order to protect your knees from injuries.
– Stand on your feet and the weight should be in the middle of your feet.
– Your spine should be as straight as possible.
– Your arms should rest on your sides.
– Now step forward one of your legs.
– Now your one leg is in front of the other leg at a distance of two or three feet.
– Bend your knees and it should be lowered until it forms 90 degrees to the floor.
– Other knee also should be lowered it forms an inverted 90 degree.
– Now return to the starting position and switch your legs.
– Do at least 3 sets of 15-20 reps.
– Do not lean your body forward while you… Continue reading
How to do push ups properly
Push- ups are the most common exercises comes to your mind when you start a fitness routine. This is one of the most powerful exercises that helps to shape your total body.
It helps to build your upper body parts such as chest, triceps, shoulders, biceps. It also targets your abdominal and back muscles.
Workout at home
We are living in a fast moving world and therefore we compromise our health with many other things. As a result you may achieve some wealth or better position in your life but you will not be able to enjoy those benefits with a weak body.
What will we do? We need both wealth and health. Finding time for exercises is essential in our day to day life. In this situation rather than going to the gym and waiting for a long time for our turn, you can try some simple but intense exercises at your home.
– Start with simple warm ups and then do some stretching exercises.
– Do bridge exercises and cobra and super cobra, cat stretch to strengthen your back muscles.
– The first few weeks should be a preparatory time for your body to… Continue reading
Boosts your metabolism
The process of producing energy by breaking down the food is called as metabolism. A good metabolic rate is essential for a healthy lifestyle.You can boost your metabolic rate naturally in different ways.
If you want to increase the metabolism in your body, avoid all high processed fatty foods. Drink green tea instead of coffee to increase the the metabolic rate.
Caffeine content reduces the metabolic rate but green tea use will be helpful in burning more calories. Consume metabolism booster foods like Apples, Oranges, Carrots, Nut milk, Seed milk, Avocado, Spinach, Broccoli, Tomatoes, Pineapple, Grapefruit, Cauliflower, Cabbage, papaya, Lettuce, Mangoes, green and leafy vegetables.
Spicy foods also simulate some metabolic boosting hormones, but it is not suitable for people with heartburn. Never skip breakfast. Try to eat as… Continue reading