Common workout mistakes
The most important things you have to keep in mind before starting work out is understanding the workouts clearly and staying away from the mistakes.
Mistakes during workouts can lead you to serious injuries. You can start workouts for a healthy body in a healthy way after finding out the common mistakes that are made by most of the people.
Warm up your body to manage the stress placed on your body as a result of intense exercises. After doing warm ups, you have to do stretching exercises to prepare your muscles for hard exercises and to avoid injuries.
You should increase the resistance once your body is comfortable with the current resistance. Otherwise that will not help your muscles to progress to the next level.
How to do Squats properly
Squats are called as the king of exercises because it is one of the most productive exercises that gives you results quickly. This is one of the hardest exercises to do.
Proper technique is essential to avoid the risk of injuries. Apart from shaping your entire body, it also burns fat from the body and boosts metabolism.
– Before you start doing squats, warm-up with cardio exercises for 5-10 minutes
– In order to maintain a good posture while doing squats, you can use mirror to monitor it.
– To avoid the risk of injuries make sure to keep your knees to stay behind the toes.
– Take some deep breath and align your neck with the spine.
– Pull back your shoulders and head back, raise your chest and straighten your spine like a soldier. This is… Continue reading