image: © lunamarina / Fotolia
How to do push ups properly
Push- ups are the most common exercises comes to your mind when you start a fitness routine. This is one of the most powerful exercises that helps to shape your total body.
It helps to build your upper body parts such as chest, triceps, shoulders, biceps. It also targets your abdominal and back muscles.
- Lie on the floor with your hands wider than your shoulder.
- Your starting position should be, you are raised up from the floor and balancing on your toes and hands.
- You should maintain a good posture, your shoulders, butts and knees should form a straight line.
- You can position your toes closer or slightly wider.
- Now pull in and tighten your belly muscles.
- Lower down your body and now your elbows form an angle of 90 degrees.
- You must inhale while lowering… Continue reading