Best exercises at your office without bothering anyone
We are spending maximum time at our workplace but don’t take any break within this time. There are lots of work keep us engage for long time period.
So if you feel difficulty to fit you at office then those workplace exercises are a powerful way to keep remaining you to be fit at your office without gets any trouble.
The techniques here including stretching as well as strengthening your body, all of those exercise within your office chair.
This exercise routine doesn’t substitute for traditional resistance training, but provides you with methods to keep your current blood circulation if you cannot or don’t have time to get far from your office desk.
Let’s start it from the standing tall position. Spread out your hand out frontward and it will be better to make… Continue reading
Best exercises for weight loss
You all need best workouts that help to lose your weight within a short span of time. But never think that short span of time means one or two weeks.
That depends on the genetic factors and the intensity of your workout. If you perform these exercises with complete dedication, you will be able to achieve the best results. Let’s do these exercises for effective weight loss.
Running, sprinting and other Cardio burn your fat from the body.
This is the best exercise that works your quadriceps, glutes, back and abs. If you follow this exercise properly you will burn your weight rapidly otherwise you will end up with an injury.therefore be prepared before starting squats and do it properly. Do at least 3 sets of 10-15 reps.
Lunches mainly works for your core, back… Continue reading
Workout at home
We are living in a fast moving world and therefore we compromise our health with many other things. As a result you may achieve some wealth or better position in your life but you will not be able to enjoy those benefits with a weak body.
What will we do? We need both wealth and health. Finding time for exercises is essential in our day to day life. In this situation rather than going to the gym and waiting for a long time for our turn, you can try some simple but intense exercises at your home.
– Start with simple warm ups and then do some stretching exercises.
– Do bridge exercises and cobra and super cobra, cat stretch to strengthen your back muscles.
– The first few weeks should be a preparatory time for your body to… Continue reading
How to do Squats properly
Squats are called as the king of exercises because it is one of the most productive exercises that gives you results quickly. This is one of the hardest exercises to do.
Proper technique is essential to avoid the risk of injuries. Apart from shaping your entire body, it also burns fat from the body and boosts metabolism.
– Before you start doing squats, warm-up with cardio exercises for 5-10 minutes
– In order to maintain a good posture while doing squats, you can use mirror to monitor it.
– To avoid the risk of injuries make sure to keep your knees to stay behind the toes.
– Take some deep breath and align your neck with the spine.
– Pull back your shoulders and head back, raise your chest and straighten your spine like a soldier. This is… Continue reading