image: © Photoroller / Fotolia
A workout routine plan
The key to fitness is working out consistently with a proper plan or routine. You have to pay special attention to follow proper form while doing exercise and should maintain a balanced diet. You can try the following daily routine for desired results.
Key points to remember:
- Always start the routine with at least 10 minutes of warm up and some stretching.
- Include protein rich food in your diet.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Take a rest if you feel anything bad.
- End up with a stretching exercise.
- Leg extension exercises like leg raises both standing and lying forms. 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Alternate leg touches without bending your knees. 1 set of 15-20 reps
- Bridge exercises. 10-15 reps
- Leg presses.
- Bicep curls
- Standard Push ups. 3sets of 8-12 reps
- Inclined and declined push ups. 3… Continue reading