Best exercises for weight loss
You all need best workouts that help to lose your weight within a short span of time. But never think that short span of time means one or two weeks.
That depends on the genetic factors and the intensity of your workout. If you perform these exercises with complete dedication, you will be able to achieve the best results. Let’s do these exercises for effective weight loss.
Running, sprinting and other Cardio burn your fat from the body.
This is the best exercise that works your quadriceps, glutes, back and abs. If you follow this exercise properly you will burn your weight rapidly otherwise you will end up with an injury.therefore be prepared before starting squats and do it properly. Do at least 3 sets of 10-15 reps.
Lunches mainly works for your core, back… Continue reading
Workout at home
We are living in a fast moving world and therefore we compromise our health with many other things. As a result you may achieve some wealth or better position in your life but you will not be able to enjoy those benefits with a weak body.
What will we do? We need both wealth and health. Finding time for exercises is essential in our day to day life. In this situation rather than going to the gym and waiting for a long time for our turn, you can try some simple but intense exercises at your home.
– Start with simple warm ups and then do some stretching exercises.
– Do bridge exercises and cobra and super cobra, cat stretch to strengthen your back muscles.
– The first few weeks should be a preparatory time for your body to… Continue reading
How to do a lat pull down
The lat pull down exercises are mainly for the backside. It also works for the arms and shoulders. A cable pulley with weights that are adjustable and a seat, is the equipment set up for the lat pull down.
This exercise targets both sides of your middle to upper back. That’s why this exercise got the name Lat Pull Down.
Perfect way to a lat pull down:
– Sit comfortably on the seat and position your knee pad to fit your knees perfectly under the pads on the machine. This is for preventing from the rising up of knees while you exert some pressure to pull down the bar.
– With your palms facing away from you, grasp the cable slightly with a wide grip.
– Adjust the bar in such a way that you should be able… Continue reading