Home Workout Tips That Would Give You Ripped Belly
The gym is not necessarily the only place you can work on yourself and get that killer shape and body, you can also workout at home, by yourself and achieve the same good results.
All you need is having a good knowledge of what you are supposed to do, follow the instructions and nobody would know you didn’t get your fit and trim body in the gym.
This article is to show you that you can achieve those flat and ripped belly at home, all by yourself.
– Skipping/Jumping ropes: this is both the ideal warm up program as well as a very effective fat burner itself. With just 20 minutes with your jumping ropes, you can burn off the calories from a candy bar. That’s got to be something right? Well get yourself a… Continue reading
Best exercises for weight loss
You all need best workouts that help to lose your weight within a short span of time. But never think that short span of time means one or two weeks.
That depends on the genetic factors and the intensity of your workout. If you perform these exercises with complete dedication, you will be able to achieve the best results. Let’s do these exercises for effective weight loss.
Running, sprinting and other Cardio burn your fat from the body.
This is the best exercise that works your quadriceps, glutes, back and abs. If you follow this exercise properly you will burn your weight rapidly otherwise you will end up with an injury.therefore be prepared before starting squats and do it properly. Do at least 3 sets of 10-15 reps.
Lunches mainly works for your core, back… Continue reading
How to do Planks properly
Planks are one of the popular exercises in isometric training. While doing planks you contract your muscles against some stationary resistance.
This exercise is common in regeneration or recovery process which helps to prevent injuries. Abdominal muscles, shoulder muscles, back muscles, glutes and leg muscles are the major muscles worked while doing planks.
Many people think that it’s easy to do and it’s a pure waste of time. If you follow the right techniques it won’t be that much easy to do and the end result is a toned and perfect body.
– Lie on your knees and forearms while facing down the floor. This is the starting position.
– Now push yourself up so that you are resting on your elbows and toes.
– Do not lean inward or outward your body.
– Make sure that… Continue reading
Workout at home
We are living in a fast moving world and therefore we compromise our health with many other things. As a result you may achieve some wealth or better position in your life but you will not be able to enjoy those benefits with a weak body.
What will we do? We need both wealth and health. Finding time for exercises is essential in our day to day life. In this situation rather than going to the gym and waiting for a long time for our turn, you can try some simple but intense exercises at your home.
– Start with simple warm ups and then do some stretching exercises.
– Do bridge exercises and cobra and super cobra, cat stretch to strengthen your back muscles.
– The first few weeks should be a preparatory time for your body to… Continue reading