Lunges target your lower body especially your butts, abs and legs. Lunges require proper techniques in order to protect your knees from injuries.
– Stand on your feet and the weight should be in the middle of your feet.
– Your spine should be as straight as possible.
– Your arms should rest on your sides.
– Now step forward one of your legs.
– Now your one leg is in front of the other leg at a distance of two or three feet.
– Bend your knees and it should be lowered until it forms 90 degrees to the floor.
– Other knee also should be lowered it forms an inverted 90 degree.
– Now return to the starting position and switch your legs.
– Do at least 3 sets of 15-20 reps.
– Do not lean your body forward while you… Continue reading