How to do a lat pull down
The lat pull down exercises are mainly for the backside. It also works for the arms and shoulders. A cable pulley with weights that are adjustable and a seat, is the equipment set up for the lat pull down.
This exercise targets both sides of your middle to upper back. That’s why this exercise got the name Lat Pull Down.
Perfect way to a lat pull down:
– Sit comfortably on the seat and position your knee pad to fit your knees perfectly under the pads on the machine. This is for preventing from the rising up of knees while you exert some pressure to pull down the bar.
– With your palms facing away from you, grasp the cable slightly with a wide grip.
– Adjust the bar in such a way that you should be able… Continue reading
How to do Squats properly
Squats are called as the king of exercises because it is one of the most productive exercises that gives you results quickly. This is one of the hardest exercises to do.
Proper technique is essential to avoid the risk of injuries. Apart from shaping your entire body, it also burns fat from the body and boosts metabolism.
– Before you start doing squats, warm-up with cardio exercises for 5-10 minutes
– In order to maintain a good posture while doing squats, you can use mirror to monitor it.
– To avoid the risk of injuries make sure to keep your knees to stay behind the toes.
– Take some deep breath and align your neck with the spine.
– Pull back your shoulders and head back, raise your chest and straighten your spine like a soldier. This is… Continue reading
Exercise balls or fitness balls are the essential equipment needed for women’s fitness. To improve your appearance and health have to work out your belly, butts, arms, back, shoulders, chest and hamstrings. Exercises with balls helps to target these areas without much strain.
We recommend following exercises with ball
Pressing slightly into the ball, stand straight with the ball in between your lower spine and the wall. With hands on hips and feet are shoulder widths apart, slowly move into a sitting position by bending the knees and hips. Do not loosen the contact with the ball and back. Return to standing position. Repeat this exercise 8-12 times.
Try doing push-ups keeping the ball under your belly. That helps to maintain a good posture while doing push-ups. You can try a variety of push-ups using the ball. Try with palms… Continue reading