image: © Sergejs Rahunoks / Fotolia
Workout at home
We are living in a fast moving world and therefore we compromise our health with many other things. As a result you may achieve some wealth or better position in your life but you will not be able to enjoy those benefits with a weak body.
What will we do? We need both wealth and health. Finding time for exercises is essential in our day to day life. In this situation rather than going to the gym and waiting for a long time for our turn, you can try some simple but intense exercises at your home.
– Start with simple warm ups and then do some stretching exercises.
– Do bridge exercises and cobra and super cobra, cat stretch to strengthen your back muscles.
– The first few weeks should be a preparatory time for your body to… Continue reading
image: © NinaMalyna / Fotolia
Weight loss tactics
Losing your weight is not an easy task, but it is achievable. A few tricks with controlled diet and exercise will help you to stay fit.
The first thing you need to do is to take the first step. Most of the people research on fitness topics daily and they postponed the start to the next day.This will not help you with a weight loss plan.
Start right now, not with the intense exercise routines but with some preparatory steps like planning the routine, nutrition and most importantly consulting a doctor to assess your current health status. Apart from these things let’s have a look at some of the tactics for an effective weight loss.
– Weigh yourself. Never weigh until you reach the end of this month from now.
– Consume green and leafy vegetables, fruits.
– Drink plenty of water.… Continue reading
image: © Africa Studio / Fotolia
Boosts your metabolism
The process of producing energy by breaking down the food is called as metabolism. A good metabolic rate is essential for a healthy lifestyle.You can boost your metabolic rate naturally in different ways.
If you want to increase the metabolism in your body, avoid all high processed fatty foods. Drink green tea instead of coffee to increase the the metabolic rate.
Caffeine content reduces the metabolic rate but green tea use will be helpful in burning more calories. Consume metabolism booster foods like Apples, Oranges, Carrots, Nut milk, Seed milk, Avocado, Spinach, Broccoli, Tomatoes, Pineapple, Grapefruit, Cauliflower, Cabbage, papaya, Lettuce, Mangoes, green and leafy vegetables.
Spicy foods also simulate some metabolic boosting hormones, but it is not suitable for people with heartburn. Never skip breakfast. Try to eat as… Continue reading
image: © Kletr / Fotolia
Protein diet plan
Many women avoid protein diet from their usual diet plan because they are afraid of bulky muscles like men. This is a general misconception in women about the proteins. Men and women have different hormone levels, actually the male hormone testosterone is helping them to get bulky muscles. Therefore no need of fear in women about the protein diet plan.
Protein rich foods:
– Dairy products
They are very rich in proteins. You can include yogurt,cottage cheese, cheese and milk.
– Dried fruits and nuts contain proteins and fibers that are needed for the weight loss.
– Lean meat is also rich in quality proteins. Avoid red meats.
– Include a lot of vegetables of fruits in your diet plan.
– Do not take only protein rich foods. You need other proteins too. Protein diet plan should be a part of your… Continue reading