image: © Dmitriy Raykin / Fotolia
Best exercises for weight loss
You all need best workouts that help to lose your weight within a short span of time. But never think that short span of time means one or two weeks.
That depends on the genetic factors and the intensity of your workout. If you perform these exercises with complete dedication, you will be able to achieve the best results. Let’s do these exercises for effective weight loss.
Running, sprinting and other Cardio burn your fat from the body.
This is the best exercise that works your quadriceps, glutes, back and abs. If you follow this exercise properly you will burn your weight rapidly otherwise you will end up with an injury.therefore be prepared before starting squats and do it properly. Do at least 3 sets of 10-15 reps.
Lunches mainly works for your core, back… Continue reading
image: © Frank Herzog / Fotolia
How to do Planks properly
Planks are one of the popular exercises in isometric training. While doing planks you contract your muscles against some stationary resistance.
This exercise is common in regeneration or recovery process which helps to prevent injuries. Abdominal muscles, shoulder muscles, back muscles, glutes and leg muscles are the major muscles worked while doing planks.
Many people think that it’s easy to do and it’s a pure waste of time. If you follow the right techniques it won’t be that much easy to do and the end result is a toned and perfect body.
– Lie on your knees and forearms while facing down the floor. This is the starting position.
– Now push yourself up so that you are resting on your elbows and toes.
– Do not lean inward or outward your body.
– Make sure that… Continue reading
image: © charlesknoxphoto / Fotolia
Lunges target your lower body especially your butts, abs and legs. Lunges require proper techniques in order to protect your knees from injuries.
– Stand on your feet and the weight should be in the middle of your feet.
– Your spine should be as straight as possible.
– Your arms should rest on your sides.
– Now step forward one of your legs.
– Now your one leg is in front of the other leg at a distance of two or three feet.
– Bend your knees and it should be lowered until it forms 90 degrees to the floor.
– Other knee also should be lowered it forms an inverted 90 degree.
– Now return to the starting position and switch your legs.
– Do at least 3 sets of 15-20 reps.
– Do not lean your body forward while you… Continue reading
image: © lunamarina / Fotolia
How to do push ups properly
Push- ups are the most common exercises comes to your mind when you start a fitness routine. This is one of the most powerful exercises that helps to shape your total body.
It helps to build your upper body parts such as chest, triceps, shoulders, biceps. It also targets your abdominal and back muscles.
- Lie on the floor with your hands wider than your shoulder.
- Your starting position should be, you are raised up from the floor and balancing on your toes and hands.
- You should maintain a good posture, your shoulders, butts and knees should form a straight line.
- You can position your toes closer or slightly wider.
- Now pull in and tighten your belly muscles.
- Lower down your body and now your elbows form an angle of 90 degrees.
- You must inhale while lowering… Continue reading