Lose Weight Without Spending Money On Gym
The thought of working your socks off, while someone looks on from a corner, observing you and keeping tabs might not be appealing. The same goes for forking out a certain amount for a run in at the gym.
If you are one of those who are looking to lose weight, and do so all by yourself and also keeping your money in your pocket, then there might be hope for you yet. You can actually lose weight without going to the gym and when you want to sweat it out, you can do so without anyone prying.
– Do pushups: this, more or less is the same as pushing weight; only in this case, you would be pushing your own body weight. Pushing one’s body weight isn’t an easy task, especially if you are new to it. Start with as low repetition as you can and then with time work your way up. Pushups help you build a strong upper body, and help increase the rate at which your body breaks down fat, thus making it difficult for plenty fat to be stored up in your system.
– Go Running: Running on real roads and tracks beats running on a treadmill anyways. Running on real roads and tracks gives you the freedom to express yourself more. You get to move your arms around as you want and you wouldn’t have to be scared of falling off the mill. Running is one of the best and fastest ways of burning calories and losing weight, because your heart rate is always almost at its peak when you are running, which increases metabolism.
– Do squats: this is one of the most difficult workout programs that get your heartbeat racing. Squatting is primarily a thigh developing program which also targets the butt muscles if done in a certain way. The thigh muscles are the largest in the human body and take more effort and energy to build which is why it would work wonders on your weight because your body would need to dig deep into its fat reserves to come up with enough to help you build those thighs. You can start by squatting with your own weight; by the time it has become too easy, you must have achieved a tremendous result.
– Use the stairs: yes, whenever the choice of using the stairs or the elevator presents itself, and you know you ought to do everything outside the gym to burn fat, you know what choice to make. It doesn’t mean you should run up the stairs and arrive at your destination sweating profusely. No, please take your time and walk the stairs gently and take your time to get to your destination. Make it a habit of always using the stairs.
– Get enough Rest/sleep: a good amount of rest helps keep the hormones responsible for hunger and appetite balanced. When these hormones aren’t balanced it leads to cravings and abnormal increase in appetite which leads to weight gain.