Fitness tips for beginners
Are you a complete newbie in the fitness world? Most of you may be confused or possess some inhibitions to start the fitness routines. Actually this is quite simple. As a beginner you don’t need to go to a fitness center or spend hundreds of dollars to stay fit. You can easily stay within your comfort zones.
Before you start doing exercises you should consult a doctor and make sure that you are perfectly okay to start with a new routine. You can do total body workout thrice a week or you can split into one day for the lower section and the other day for the upper.
Exercises for beginners:
- You should warm up your body with some cardio and stretch your body to prevent injuries.
- Try with wall push ups and ankle pop ups on first week to make it flexible and increase the mobility.
- Try standard push ups at once you get some strength. You can perform 3 sets of 8-12 repetitions.
- Add variety to push ups with inclined, declined and diamond push ups.
- You can also try dip exercise using two chairs.
- The next day you should not do exercises that target upper section. Do lower body exercises.
- Squats, lunges, step ups, jumping squats.
- Take a rest one the next day and start the same routine.
- You can also try some pull ups and chin ups, sprinting.
- These exercises will give help you to reach the required fitness level and will give you an attractive figure.
- Do not over train your body. You must take a rest if you feel pain or get tired at any stage.
- Maintain a balanced diet and drink a lot of water to stay hydrated.
If you are totally new to fitness routines, you should try to focus more on compound exercises rather than specializing in certain parts of your body. There isn’t any separation in the fitness world between a beginner and an experienced fitness trainee. You can reach the fitness level of your dream. If you possess a strong determination and a positive attitude during the entire process.