Chubby cheeks, double chin, weight loss is the key to win!
Chubby cheeks are cute in nursery rhymes and nursery days only. They may look quite adorable in kids but in adults, it can be quite depressing and unattractive. Facial attractiveness can have serious social consequences. A rotund face and sagging chin can hinder bringing out your best facial features.
The reasons for facial fat could be diverse. It could be due to obesity, genetics, bad eating habits, water retention or stress. A focused approach and an explicit weight loss plan are the key to attaining a chiseled jaw line and firm cheeks. We will look at a few simple and natural methods to shed your facial fat and look healthier, younger and alluring.
– Drink plenty of water to get rid of the facial fat due to bloating. When the body does not get… Continue reading
The Weight Loss Trap and 7 Tips to Lose Weight in a Healthy Way
Our biggest enemy in weight loss as we all know is our own brain. We enthusiastically take up the latest diet and are disappointed if we don’t lose weight or even worse, when we lose weight only to put it back on.
Weight Loss and the Media
Women are particularly susceptible to concerns about weight loss as they are exposed to media images of ultra-thin women and social expectations in general. Sadly, many of the images that are presented to us in fashion and advertising are young women who are anorexic and, or amenorrheic. Not the best role models. It’s also harder for women to lose weight than men, especially if you are menopausal or suffering from a thyroid condition. Still, though it may not be easy, it is possible!… Continue reading
The Top 5 Myths about Weight Loss Exposed
Myth 1: Fad diets are the best way to lose weight
Fad diets promise miracles and rely on you seriously reducing what you eat and avoiding certain foods. They are very hard to do long term and you normally regain the weight. Long-term fast weight loss and very low calorie diets (less than 800 calories) can lead to health problems. So while a fad diet may start your weight loss and help motivate you, they are not the solution for permanent weight loss.
Instead: Choose a diet-for-life such as the Mediterranean Diet. You can serve it to all the family since it is tasty, healthy and balanced. If you are cooking one meal for everyone, you are more likely stick to the diet.
Myth 2: Physical exercise takes too much time.
If… Continue reading
5 Essential Elements For weight loss
– Before you start on the latest diet, consider your lifestyle. Many women work hard, get tired and also feed others. You will have a better chance of maintaining your health and achieving sustainable weight loss if you aren’t constantly hungry and tired on your diet.
– It will also support your success if the others are eating the same as you and you only cook one meal option. When you’re tired or pressed for time, it’s too easy to cook just for the others.
– So improve everyone’s overall eating by following a diet such as the Mediterranean diet. It’s easy to follow and easy to bulk up the plates of bigger appetites with healthy food.
– Did you ever for a moment believe size didn’t count? Equip yourself with photos of the recommended… Continue reading