Crunches are not effective for fast flat belly result
Many people chose crunches do get rid of belly fat. They all think that it helps to burn fat in upper belly.
The fact is that you have to perform 250,000 abdominal crunches to burn one pound fat. Crunches should be avoided from your exercise routine or you can perform as the last exercise if you really want a flat belly.
We are all living in a fast world and everyone needs rapid results. If you need a flatter belly in short time, then you have to realize the fact that crunches are purely a time waster.
You all do with the intention of making your ABS stronger but the reality is you are damaging your belly muscles.
Crunches work for the muscles that are not working in the daily life, and also it causes… Continue reading
Fitness tips for beginners
Are you a complete newbie in the fitness world? Most of you may be confused or possess some inhibitions to start the fitness routines. Actually this is quite simple. As a beginner you don’t need to go to a fitness center or spend hundreds of dollars to stay fit. You can easily stay within your comfort zones.
Before you start doing exercises you should consult a doctor and make sure that you are perfectly okay to start with a new routine. You can do total body workout thrice a week or you can split into one day for the lower section and the other day for the upper.
Exercises for beginners:
How to do a lat pull down
The lat pull down exercises are mainly for the backside. It also works for the arms and shoulders. A cable pulley with weights that are adjustable and a seat, is the equipment set up for the lat pull down.
This exercise targets both sides of your middle to upper back. That’s why this exercise got the name Lat Pull Down.
Perfect way to a lat pull down:
– Sit comfortably on the seat and position your knee pad to fit your knees perfectly under the pads on the machine. This is for preventing from the rising up of knees while you exert some pressure to pull down the bar.
– With your palms facing away from you, grasp the cable slightly with a wide grip.
– Adjust the bar in such a way that you should be able… Continue reading
How to do Squats properly
Squats are called as the king of exercises because it is one of the most productive exercises that gives you results quickly. This is one of the hardest exercises to do.
Proper technique is essential to avoid the risk of injuries. Apart from shaping your entire body, it also burns fat from the body and boosts metabolism.
– Before you start doing squats, warm-up with cardio exercises for 5-10 minutes
– In order to maintain a good posture while doing squats, you can use mirror to monitor it.
– To avoid the risk of injuries make sure to keep your knees to stay behind the toes.
– Take some deep breath and align your neck with the spine.
– Pull back your shoulders and head back, raise your chest and straighten your spine like a soldier. This is… Continue reading