A workout routine plan
The key to fitness is working out consistently with a proper plan or routine. You have to pay special attention to follow proper form while doing exercise and should maintain a balanced diet. You can try the following daily routine for desired results.
Key points to remember:
- Always start the routine with at least 10 minutes of warm up and some stretching.
- Include protein rich food in your diet.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Take a rest if you feel anything bad.
- End up with a stretching exercise.
- Leg extension exercises like leg raises both standing and lying forms. 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Alternate leg touches without bending your knees. 1 set of 15-20 reps
- Bridge exercises. 10-15 reps
- Leg presses.
- Bicep curls
- Standard Push ups. 3sets of 8-12 reps
- Inclined and declined push ups. 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Inclined bench press.
- Dip exercises. 3sets of 5-8 reps.
- Squats. 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Lunges. 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Step ups. 3 sets of 8-10 reps.
- Lat pull down
- Regeneration or recovery exercises
- Swimming, golfing, football, badminton , beach volleyball or playing any indoor or outdoor games.
- You can do any type of activities that are enjoyable.
Do not follow this routine with a greater intensity. You can increase the resistance or intensity after 2 or 3 weeks. Until then you have to work without weights.
Once you get a feeling that you are capable to manage some more resistance you can increase the intensity by adding weights, the number of reps and sets. But you should keep one thing in your mind,workout only on alternate days.
If you feel some pair or stress you must rest, that is you have to increase the resting days. Do not start the workout with big aims in short time. If you follow these rules with positive attitude and patience, then you are closer to a perfect figure.